saying hello

Please tell us a little about yourself.

saying hello

Sponsor

Sponsor

saying hello

Postby mrmetallica1 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:50 pm

ive always been into computers motor bikes and cars
i was at a boot sale and came across a suitcase full of db5 parts so i bought it for £20 bargain i thought so i spent a while buying when i could issues i needed to complet the collection i have it all and will be starting it soon.
then i was in a charity shop when i spoted the first three issues for the e-type jaguar so i bought them so now im buying when i can issues to complete the set .
i hope to start building the db5 soon
ive looked on hear and seen some incredible work i dont think ill be that good but will try . john
mrmetallica1
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Re: saying hello

Postby casper » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi and welcome :)
£20 for an unwanted DB5 kit is a bargain for sure, were all the parts and magazines with it.
Look forward to seeing how you get on with your build.
casp
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Postby royjess » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:55 am

Welcome to the forum
Completed Builds Hachette - The Black Pearl
Completed Builds DeAgostini - Build the Millennium Falcon

Always thinking outside the box....!
royjess
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby mrmetallica1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:44 pm

casper wrote:Hi and welcome :)
£20 for an unwanted DB5 kit is a bargain for sure, were all the parts and magazines with it.
Look forward to seeing how you get on with your build.
casp

not all mags just a few but was a lot of parts worth more than the £20 i paid thats for sure. im just trying to clear some junk ive built up over the years to give myself some room then ill be of. i dont think ill be building to the standards on hear but im going to do my best .
mrmetallica1
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby mrmetallica1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:45 pm

royjess wrote:Welcome to the forum

thank you
mrmetallica1
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby snapdragon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:57 am

Welcome to the forum.

Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice on here. It's a great family and don't be worried about your build.

Partworks are an expensive element of the model world and I think that any question you want to ask will be answered. It's always a learning experience and at the end I am sure that you will have built something to be proud of.

I would read the DB5 forum very extensively. It will not only help you but also give you an idea of what you have let yourself in for.... a load of fun!

James
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mrmetallica1 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:42 am

snapdragon wrote:Welcome to the forum.

Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice on here. It's a great family and don't be worried about your build.

Partworks are an expensive element of the model world and I think that any question you want to ask will be answered. It's always a learning experience and at the end I am sure that you will have built something to be proud of.

I would read the DB5 forum very extensively. It will not only help you but also give you an idea of what you have let yourself in for.... a load of fun!

James

thank you
im looking at all the db5 thread i can. im collecting towards the e-type as well now so looking good and hard at those threads. must say the work ive seen is awsome the detail incredible i dont think ill get that good ive left it late in life lol
mrmetallica1
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Introductions