time to leave the closet

Please tell us a little about yourself.

time to leave the closet

Sponsor

Sponsor

time to leave the closet

Postby middlemuddle » Wed May 24, 2017 1:16 am

Having got a , all be it , dubius pic on the site . Its time for an intro. I have built / made models most of my life and now starting to work through the massive haul I have collected over the years , inbetween building 1/32 , 1/24 , 1/16 , 1/12 , & 1/8 plastic and metal kits ( almost all American cars ) , making rag tops into station wagons , 2dr to 4dr , hard tops to open convertibles and just buying cheap , large scale r/c cars and converting them ( lastest was a Porsche saloon into an open convertible , now in blue . Now we come to the proper stuff !! 1/8th :D to build AGAIN , plastic vettes , trans-am , ford , Citroen 4dr avant ,and now started a scratch build of a 1954 Hudson 4dr , BUILT ,:- Aston Martin , Renault Alpine , Fiat Abarth , Alfa whats it called , Nissan gtr ,BOUGHT BUILT :- Russian pogba UNDERWAY :- Citroen 2cv , AWAITING BUILD :- Citroen DS , 1/10 ( oops ! ) Ferrari and Datsun , COLLECTING :- Mercedes 300sl , Mustang , Renault Gordini , Zis 110 , Citroen avanti open , Golf gti , Renault Maxi 5 , LaFerrari , Delaurean , E type , Dacia 1200 , Porsche and waiting for Seat 600 , Oh no , forgot the Subaru , Then there are the Pocher kits yet to start and the cars I have yet to restore .............................. So that is basically it ! Have lots of stupid size things as well that maybe I will have time in another life to try and work on them , Back to building and dreaming about having a small museum !!
middlemuddle
Corporal
Corporal

Re: time to leave the closet

Postby Mark » Wed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Wow, you certainly keep busy ! What a fantastic collection !
A slightly belated welcome to the forum :dance:
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Introductions