Help !!!!

How to make it work.

Help !!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Help !!!!

Postby albeano » Fri May 29, 2015 10:31 am

Hi guys,
I have a problem and I am hoping someone out there can help out.
I built The Hood and decided, although having received all the RC parts, to make a static model.
I am now in the process of building another model from plans I downloaded from "Tom John" using the Rc equipment received from Hatchet.
All parts are now in place and connected as instructed, ( checked and double checked !) Test time, battery fully charged, transmitter switched on, aerial fully extended,
switch on in model and the LED light on the speed control unit comes on and stays lit up, pressing the set button and --- nothing ! LED remains lit and nothing else.
Has anyone had this? What have I done wrong? what am I doing wrong? Any ideas? any suggestions.
Please if anyone can help as this is so frustrating. Thank you. :angry-banghead:
albeano
Private
Private

Re: Help !!!!

Postby steve131 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:17 pm

From what I've heard they weren't the best radio control equipment, you might have a faulty one, did you try them before you installed them :?: i once put the connections on the wrong servo so nothing worked. Hope you fix it.
steve131
Brigadier
Brigadier

Re: Help !!!!

Postby albeano » Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 pm

Thank you Steve,
No I did not try the parts before installing them, I was building the model from what was originally a card model and stated the build first so as to make sure I could accommodate all the RC kit correctly , shaft exit points, motor positioning etc, to this end I have only planked from the beam to the stern then fitted the RC parts in order to test them, and that is where I am to date. All the RC parts were unused and still unpackaged.
Thank you for interest and taking the trouble to send me your thoughts.
albeano
Private
Private

Return to Radio Control