An odditea!!

Tell us about your world tour and gastronomic delights !

An odditea!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

An odditea!!

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:23 am

Coming back through Heathrow Dutyfree, I saw some Chilli and Ginger tea. Possibly not my best purchase decision in the world. It's 'interesting' or perhaps 'unusual.' Being British, I might even have to describe it as 'having it's own unique and distinctive flavour.'

It's black tea, not much ginger flavour, and a hint of chilli heat to it. Not actually unpleasant, but certainly not something you'd be queuing round the block to buy!
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: An odditea!!

Postby wingnut2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Mark wrote:Coming back through Heathrow Dutyfree, I saw some Chilli and Ginger tea. Possibly not my best purchase decision in the world. It's 'interesting' or perhaps 'unusual.' Being British, I might even have to describe it as 'having it's own unique and distinctive flavour.'
It's black tea, not much ginger flavour, and a hint of chilli heat to it. Not actually unpleasant, but certainly not something you'd be queuing round the block to buy!

Hi Boss, take the tea with you when you are playing golf, you can never have enough "TEA'S" with you !
:lol: :lol:
When the tuff get going follow them........
wingnut2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: An odditea!!

Postby casper » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Sounds interesting but not my cup of tea :) did it have any tea leaves in it at all
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Return to The Food and Travel Club