Forum Rules

Useful info about the board, and some answers to FAQs

Forum Rules

Sponsor

Sponsor

Forum Rules

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:46 am

This is a relaxed forum with very few rules.

1. Play nicely. Respect other members and their opinions. Healthy debate is welcomed, but petty arguments are not.
2. Other forums. We respect other forums and welcome a good relationship with them. Any issue or complaint you have with other forums is between you and them. You should not involve this forum in your disputes or disagreements, either by public posts or PMs. Any such posts will be deleted without explanation.
3. Copyright. Absolutely no messages sharing, or asking for copies of copyrighted material. Particularly PDFs of books or copies of DVDs. It is usually OK to quote a section of text or post a part of a drawing or picture. I.e. Reasonable use.
4. Keep it PG rated. We are a family friendly forum, so no naughty words please, not even with some of the letters replaced by *. There are perfectly good alternatives in the dictionary. No references to illegal drugs or immoral activities either.
5. Jokes should also be family friendly, in both the words and the subject matter. If a joke is considered unsuitable it will just be quietly deleted. Please don't be offended if your joke is deleted. We all have different ideas of what is family friendly and the moderators will err on the side of caution.
6. Trolls and spammers. Kindly go away !
7. Adverts. Regular members are welcome to advertise things for private sale. Please contact me if you want to advertise your business. It costs me money to host this forum, so please don't expect me to provide companies with free advertising.
8. Use of the Swastika. It is perfectly acceptable to use to swastika on a model in the interests of historical accuracy. I am well aware that it is an emotive subject. However, we are not using it for any political or moral reason, nor are we glorifying it. We are merely building historically accurate models. Please accept my apologies if its use offends you.
9. Private messages. Please do not abuse the PM system. This includes inappropriate advertising, harassing members, sending abusive messages, etc. You should forward any messages to Admin or any Moderator that you receive and cause you concern.
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Rules, announcements & info.