Sponsor

Cut away RFM Panther G

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:07 pm

https://www.facebook.com/16371534665026 ... 749841827/

Looks rather nice.

James, on your shopping list yet?
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cut away RFM Panther G

Postby snapdragon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 am

You beat me to it, Mark!

Yes! It's on my shopping list.

Released at the end of September, I believe, and might be available at Telford. I will be monitoring my usual sources.

This needs the new release of the kit which is an exterior version only with no clear parts and then the add-on interior and exterior cutaway kit. Very similar to Meng's Tiger II kits.

I'm having difficulty laying my hands on their full interior Sturm Tiger though but it is nice to see a company thinking outside the box and giving modellers the opportunity to do cutaways without putting an expensive kit to a razor saw and risking a disaster.

A clear upper hull and turret and a cutaway...... Makes you wonder what they have up their sleeves for the future!

I must admit that this build has been so far trouble free fit wise with some parts practically clicking into place and the detail is superb and correct to the real vehicle. The thing that makes these full interior kits long ones is the amount of priming and painting. Building doesn't take long.... It's the paint that brings it to life and takes up the time!

2018 - truly the year of the Panther!
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
Certified model building idiot! Please treat with kindness!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Model previews and reviews