1/32 Tempest - another for the wish list

News about new releases and kit reviews

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Gundog » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:59 pm

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Building: Hachette Bismarck, DeAgostini Sovereign of the Seas, 74 Sqn. tribute, Tamiya 1/32 Mosquito FBVI

In the stash: Way too much
Gundog
Major
Major

Re: 1/32 Tempest - another for the wish list

Postby chill » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:16 am

Good find
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby steve131 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Very nice ,something to treat yourself too with your first months wages.
steve131
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby Gundog » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 pm

A nice thought Steve, but practically not possible, thanks to our wonderful Department for the Workshy and Parasites. I claimed Universal Credit at the beginning of April and should have received my first payment at the end of May. Unfortunately, my former employers had forgotten to pay me something they owed me when I left. As they only do one pay run a month, I received the balance in April. That negated my first Universal Credit payment. My second (and last) is due on June 28th. Unfortunately, my new employers pay on the last Friday of the month, four days before, which will cancel my Universal Credit again, even though it's only for 9 working days.

The upshot is that I have had to suspend my credit cards (with the consequent negative effect on my credit score) and take out a £2000 overdraft to tide me over until the end of July.

Applying for Universal credit has thus cost ME money! Four trips to the Job Centre (22 miles each way, plus parking) and countless phone call to their utterly useless call centres.

Meanwhile, the useless blobs with whom I shared a seat at the Job centre get a very comfortable life style, thank you very much, which I pay for in my tax bill.
:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

No adding to the stash this side of Christmas, methinks.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Building: Hachette Bismarck, DeAgostini Sovereign of the Seas, 74 Sqn. tribute, Tamiya 1/32 Mosquito FBVI

In the stash: Way too much
Gundog
Major
Major

Return to Model previews and reviews