R2D2 mags

DeAgostini's fully functional 1/2 scale R2-D2

R2D2 mags

Sponsor

Sponsor

R2D2 mags

Postby peterbt » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:16 am

Has anyone else had problems with De Agostini ref the R2 D2 subscription, or any other subscription? All was well up to mag number 72 in May 18 then i seem to have missed a month in June. I called them on the phone, they have the worst connection i have ever heard. took two calls to get to the point where apparently my June shipment was returned because " no one knew what the package was for ". I have no idea what that means nor does my wife and we are the only two at my address? July's shipment is about to be despatched, but i have no real idea what is happening about the missing shipment. Does this sound familiar to any one??
Peter Bt

Complete
Perkasa 1/32
Sir Kay 1/96
Vosper 72' 1/32

Building
Bismarck 1/200
Algerine Class Minesweeper 1/96
Flower Class Corvette 1/96

In Boatyard
Yamato 1/175
Hood 1/200
Tiger Tank
Hornet 1/200
Missouri 1/200
Plus others (Retirement Fund)
peterbt
Cadet

Re: R2D2 mags

Postby royjess » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:11 am

Hi, I've moved the topic to here. I don't know if the mods can suggest a better location for this subject for maximum help.

I personally don't use the telephone help lines, these are international call centres that charge you an expensive premium phone call rates and the operators don't really know much except for looking at your info on the system.

If I unusually have a problem with any deliveries, I always email DeAgostini customer service directly and allow 7 days for them to reply before I chase up the email.

customercare@deagostini.co.uk

Have you also registered with your online account? You can monitor your delivery schedule there.

https://ocss.deagostini.co.uk/Login.aspx

Keep us updated with how you get in
Completed Builds Hachette - The Black Pearl
Completed Builds DeAgostini - Build the Millennium Falcon

Always thinking outside the box....!
royjess
Brigadier
Brigadier

Return to R2-D2