Terminator: terrible customer "service"

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Sabreman64 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Am I the only subscriber to the Terminator who has had terrible customer "service" from Hachette?

I took out a subscription to the Terminator several months ago. I received issues 4, 5, 6 and the screwdriver set on 1st July. Since then I've received nothing. I contacted them via their Facebook page asking when they would be despatching the next issues. They replied with an answer that made no sense, and didn't answer my question. I've just contacted them again via Facebook and rephrased my question. I'll see how they reply to that.

I also had problems with my Assassin's Creed subscription (another Hachette partwork). They missed one issue, sent me broken figurines, and then a year into my subscription they sent me duplicate copies of an issue that was about twenty issues ahead of where I was up to in my subscription. That was the last straw. Despite being an Assassin's Creed fan, I cancelled my subscription. The quality of the figurines was actually pretty poor anyway.

The funny thing is that their service with regards to the Routemaster partwork (which I also subscribe to) is good. I've received all the issues so far (up to issue 58). I've received the binders. In fact, when I asked them near the start of my subscription how to obtain extra binders, they sent me a binder and never charged me for it. The only slight problem was when my debit card expired a couple of months ago. I didn't receive the Routemaster issues for several weeks, but now that I've supplied them with my new card details my subscription is back on track.

It's just my Terminator subscription I'm currently having problems with. Anyone else having problems?
Sabreman64
Private
Private

Re: Terminator: terrible customer "service"

Postby royjess » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:46 am

I usually send any message to Hachette via email keeping it polite and always ending in "I await your rely". Sometimes I do have to chase them up with a second email (I give them 7 days to reply). But overall the customer service is good. Please bear in mind that here in the UK you are not dealing with Hachette directly, you are dealing with a company called Jacklin Enterprises LTD who deals with most of the UK partworks including DeAgosinti, Eaglemoss etc..
Completed Builds Hachette - The Black Pearl
Completed Builds DeAgostini - Build the Millennium Falcon

Always thinking outside the box....!
royjess
Brigadier
Brigadier

Re: Terminator: terrible customer "service"

Postby casper » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:47 am

No problems here but I am behind in deliveries by one month but thats ok for me as I'm busy doing other things. No problems with direct debit payments, always come out the same day each month and notification sent. I have also had replacement parts for damaged items but they took about six weeks to arrive :snooty: Apart from that no problems here, hope you get a better response this time.
casp
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Return to T800 Terminator