Issue 16

Want to talk about a particular issue ? Please put the issue number in the post title.

Issue 16

Sponsor

Sponsor

Issue 16

Postby snapdragon » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

For those who have issue 16 and have not yet seen the error and for those who have not yet recieved issue 16...

parts SP1 & SP2 are labelled the wrong way round on the first page of the step-by-step instructions.

The parts acutually differ from the flight engineers control panel I photographed in The Lincolnshire Aviations' Just Jane. This aircraft is actually a very late war aircraft and there are minor differences.

On the photo I took there are a lot more buttons etc than on the one we build here. I suppose that it is personal preference as to which one you copy but not being allowed into the Mk1 BBMF Lanc to compare I can't comment as to the differences. All I can say is that any extra stuff needed can be created with plasticard and any wiring behind the panel can be done with fuse wire and run through the holes in the airframe should you wish to add that detail.

James
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
Certified model building idiot! Please treat with kindness!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Issue 16

Postby Southendnick » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks for the heads up
Southendnick
Regiment Sergeant Major
Regiment Sergeant Major

Return to Discussions on specific issues