subscription

Discussions about delivery of issues, delays, etc. Also the place to advertise spare issues for sale ect.

Re: subscription

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby tigerace » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:54 pm

ok chill will let you no mate :D
Built Bismark! building= Tigertank , Lancaster ,1/8 Delorean, Akagi and U96
tigerace
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Russ » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Thank you for the offer chill for me but i am allright now thank you very much
LOOK LOOK .... OVER THERE .... SORRY WHAT WERE WE LOOKING AT AGAIN ???
Russ
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby tigerace » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 pm

sorry been away for awhile my pc is broken so im at the libary,have now resolved my issues problem and have had upto issue16 :D ,so will be starting the build very soon along wiyh me finishing the bismark :D
tigerace
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Mark » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Good luck :)
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BRUCE » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Has anyone been double charged this month for their subscription. I have had a direct debit of £39.92 taken off and when I phoned them they said it was for issues 44-47 which I have still to receive.
BRUCE
Corporal
Corporal

Postby COENIE » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:58 pm

I had such an incident with the Bismarck issues some time ago. I e-mailed my agent at that time and requested a detailed statement setting out the dates of delivery of the issues and the dates they charged their fees against my account.

They did just that and I must say they wasn't wrong as I received my "extra charged issues" soon thereafter, but such a "stunt" never happened again. Even when things were going to slow (delivery of issues vs. my speed of building) and I enquired on double deilveries per month, I was told that's NOT POSSIBLE. The question - HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE FOR THAT ONE MONTH. :!: :!: :?:

You are right Bruce by checking your financial statements as clock work - love many but trust a few. 8-)
I started here ... viewtopic.php?f=57&t=228#p1377
and is now finish with ... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=339
COENIE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Ippy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I got a letter today explaining they failed to collect the payment for Aug and double billed in Sep.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.
Ippy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Russ » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank god i am not the only one wih a Double payment gone out, i was so annoyed with them for that one, but at least 2 week later they kindly sent me the letter explainign why after ive rang them them and receved the bill
LOOK LOOK .... OVER THERE .... SORRY WHAT WERE WE LOOKING AT AGAIN ???
Russ
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby tigerace » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:28 pm

well after more subscription delays and damaged parts i`ve cancelled my subscription and now get it from my newsagents :D but i had about 20 issues missing and to get to where everyone else was i went on ebay and bought issue 1 to 63 for £75.00(didn`t want to wait months for back issues) :lol: so now i`ve got upto num 75 so i`ll have some spare issues :D whatch this space .just about finished bismark so will be starting very soon :D
tigerace
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Mark » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:35 pm

That sounds like a bargain. I might be tempted to look for the Endeavour on Ebay after the series has finished ;)

I'll look forward to seeing your finished Bissy and the Lanc.
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cliff60 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

They r very bad on deliveires. I was getting parts every 8 to 12 weeks. Its supposed to be every 4 weeks. From my calculations 125 weeks is 2 1/4 years. Its taken nearly 4 years to get all the parts. I finally got my last 2 issues today. I got the 1st issue in march 2009. It takes them 2 to 3 weeks to clear a cheque then they send the order to the despatch department to sent out the next issues. But they usually take another 3 or 4 weeks before they post them. Ive ended up paying admin fees a few times cause of payments being 3 months late even though ive sent a payment as soon as i got the parts. I checked the dates on the invoices only to fined the payment due date is 2 months before i get the parts. they also lost 2 payments and told me i had to pay again or they wont send anymore parts out. They did have a website to check on when issues were sent out and what payments they have recieved. But the website has been down for nearly a year now. I tried to send them emails but they got sent back saying they r fake email addy's. The website had an email as do the invoices and admin letters. All 3 r diff and all r fake. So u have no choice but to ring them but then they charge u premium rate for the call and keep u on hold for ages.
cliff60
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Delivery of issues