DeAgo USA-clueless?

Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

DeAgo USA-clueless?

Sponsor

Sponsor

DeAgo USA-clueless?

Postby Eagle36 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:44 pm

The DeAgo USA put up the Jaguar E Type subscription on May 12th a few days ago, I subscribed, and received Email confirmation- today I received this response I sent to them a week ago inquiring about the E Type and when it would be offered in the US; Clearly 'Danny H' Customer Care rep is not 'in the loop' LOL :D
Dear Robert.

Thank you for contacting Model Space USA.

While it is possible this model will be offered through Model Space USA
in the future, we have not been made aware of any plans to introduce
this model at this time. We encourage you to subscribe to our email news
letter so you can be made aware of when new models are being released.

If you have any other questions, or if I can be of any further
assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Regards,
Danny H
DeAgostini Customer Care
Eagle36
Corporal
Corporal

Re: DeAgo USA-clueless?

Postby Experten » Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 am

Well, you got your answer. Why bitch about it? Moot point.
Mark
The crazy Yank
Current builds: Eaglemoss Mercedes 300SL, DeAgostini Millennium Falcon, DeAgostini Suzuki Hayabusa, Deagostini Zero (Allmooost there!), Altalya Citroen 2CV, Fabbri-Centauria LaFerrari, DeAgostini Shelby Mustang, and one or two others.
Experten
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby snapdragon » Fri May 19, 2017 10:34 am

Here in the UK both deag and Hachette use a separate customer service company based in Jarrow called Jacklin service. They are responsible for despatching partworks and dealing with emails. If you telephone the help line you get to speak with someone in South Africa!

Because you are dealing with more than one company don't be surprised that Information doesn't get passed around properly.

Also the timeline you put down of a week and a few days..... When you sent the email the Jag wasn't available. A few days later it was.... Or it could be a test to establish market demand and potential sales.

Technically the customer service rep was correct at the time you sent the mail. Remember that you are not dealing directly with Deag.
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
snapdragon
Lietenant Colonel
Lietenant Colonel

Postby banana999 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:06 pm

hi there is a guy in united kingdom who will post this to you 4 issues at a time on monthly basis, he is brilliant, I have had the bond db5 and a couple of others off him.....never let me down currently getting the mustang Shelby from him drop him a line chrisbluepanda@hotmail.com
banana999
Cadet

Return to Partwork previews