Hachette Warhammer 40,000 Conquest

Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

Re: Hachette Warhammer 40,000 Conquest

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby mike0583 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:23 pm

casper wrote:My older brother used to do warhammer years ago and it always amazed me how much detail the figures have.
shame you didn't keep up the gaming Mike and keep all your figures. I remember a vampire army but can't find it on the web site :think:
I did a little more on these this morning. Bolt Guns had a dry brush of gun metal and silver but looking at the guns online there is more silver to add. I also need to paint in the ankle lights. Thinking of doing a thin wash with the blue and a spot of black :think:

When I think back to all the figures I had, they would be worth a few bob nowadays, especially those lead ones. Used to play Orks in 40k and Fantasy Battle as I loved the crazyness of them. I will never forget the line that got me hooked on them in the old BloodBowl rulebook. "Orks will bash the helmets to fit their heads, however, some will bash their heads to fit the helmets." :D :D
mike0583
Cadet

Postby conqueror060 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:50 am

I received the first pack with issues 1 and 2 and also the free gift. While the free tools are poor quality and non-cidatel tools (except the plastic glue which is citadel) the quality of the content of the first two issues jusr amazed me! Maybe the best quality I have ever seen in partworks both in issue content and the material/pieces given!
Built: Ford Shelby Mustang, F1 Red Bull RB7, Bismarck, RC Spitfire, Millennium Falcon
Currently building: R2D2, USS Constitution, La Bretagne, Jaguar E-Type, McLaren MP4-4
Stashed: Hachette Mallard, Altaya Pacific 231, IJN Akagi
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby casper » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:50 pm

The figures are really well cast and the detail is superb, I recommend buying two issue one's for the paint and parts alone.
will be checking WHS for issue two :)
casp
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Previous

Return to Partwork previews