Partworks issues

Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

Partworks issues

Sponsor

Sponsor

Partworks issues

Postby PETER B » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:57 pm

Hi All,

I have just spent a very unpleasant 20 minutes with an Ebay seller with a #### attitude.
The gist is he is buying up subscriptions and issues and selling on at vast profit, in one case an electronic module for the BTTF Delorean was on for wait for it, £345.00, now business is business but when l put in a reasonable offer the expletives coming my way were numerous.
Therefore l have decided to sell all of my spare issues to members of this forum if they are needed, , in particular l would like the issues to go to the young or new modellers who just cannot afford the mad prices and can be put off the hobby, once again this citizen could not have cared less, real pilgrim this one.

If it helps l have numerous complete issues/separate component bags and magazines for the following subs :-

1/ Eaglemoss Delorean
2/ Deagostini Mclaren MP4/23
3/ Deagostini Mclaren mp4/4
4/ Deagostini Lambourghini LP500
5/ Deagostini Mitsubishi A6 Zero
6/ Deagostini R2-D2
7/ Deagostini Millenium Falcon
8/ Deagostini X-wing
9/ Deagostini Yamaha [Rossi]
10/ Deagostini Sovereign of the seas
11/ Degostini Spitfire
11/ Centauria Ferrari F40 Competizioni
12/ Hatchette Grumman F-14 Tomcat

If anybody is interested then please let me know and l will send an excel with all the information on.
I also may be selling a few complete subscriptions, again let me know and l will send a list.

Regards and all stay safe and well.
Peter B.
PETER B
Private
Private

Re: Partworks issues

Postby Space1 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:39 pm

Hi
Do you have x wing or millennium falcon completed? I love building, but live in Norway. And here we dont have partwork. I building Iron man now. Hope someone can help me gjetting this models.
Space1
Cadet

Re: Partworks issues - well done.

Postby MODENAMAN » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:18 pm

Peter B , Just to say I admire your ethics, rare in these profiteering times. It is very hard for young modellers or those with limited means.
I will see what I have kicking around my workshop when I get time and will offer them at the original or discounted price. It will be a while as I have a load of bits stashed and not much spare time to ferret them out. There may be some Ford GT 40 issues and a few odds.

Well done again Peter B !
MODENAMAN
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby PETER B » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:22 am

Space1 wrote:Hi
Do you have x wing or millennium falcon completed? I love building, but live in Norway. And here we dont have partwork. I building Iron man now. Hope someone can help me gjetting this models.

Hello,

Good to hear from you.
I have only issues 1-26 in the X-Wing series [issue 17 has a damaged wing component] if this helps you get a start, please let me know.
Also if you do not get a particular issue in Norway then l could buy them in the UK and ship them over to you.

Regards,
Peter.
PETER B
Private
Private

Postby Hagbardnyne » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:05 am

Hi Peter

I'm looking for the MCU unit for R2D2 I don't suppose you got that issue?
Hagbardnyne
Cadet

Postby Bfam4t6 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:32 pm

I need a few F40 issues. Sent you a PM
-Dustin
Bfam4t6
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby casper » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:12 pm

Hi Peter, great that your offering up your magazine issues on the forum instead of ebay where prices can sometimes be way over priced. I have a few issue ones that I could list here for free to anyone who wants them. Will take a look when I get time.
Casp
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Postby John b » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:36 am

I really want the mp4/23 last time I looked on ebay a complete kit was being touted for £1500, it was only £600-700 new. If any one has a complete and will sell it on a monthly basis, I'm game!
John b
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby PETER B » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:20 pm

John b wrote:I really want the mp4/23 last time I looked on ebay a complete kit was being touted for £1500, it was only £600-700 new. If any one has a complete and will sell it on a monthly basis, I'm game!

I have a complete subscription of the Deagostini MP4/23 and the MP4/4, not sure how the monthly payment would work, let me know and l can have a think about it.

Regards,
Peter.
PETER B
Private
Private

Postby John b » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:56 pm

PETER B wrote:
John b wrote:I really want the mp4/23 last time I looked on ebay a complete kit was being touted for £1500, it was only £600-700 new. If any one has a complete and will sell it on a monthly basis, I'm game!

I have a complete subscription of the Deagostini MP4/23 and the MP4/4, not sure how the monthly payment would work, let me know and l can have a think about it.

Regards,
Peter.

Ooooh OK I have the MP4/4 already,

I could do so much a month and you send me 4 issues, but the question is how much do you want for it?
John b
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby PETER B » Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:45 pm

PETER B wrote:

Regards,
Peter.

Hi,

I would sell a complete subscription for the price i paid for it from DeAgo, however l would only be prepared to send them on a quarterly basis [12-13 issues] therefore around £120 or so with the postage.

Hope this helps

peter.
PETER B
Private
Private

Postby John b » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:22 pm

PETER B wrote:
PETER B wrote:

Regards,
Peter.

Hi,

I would sell a complete subscription for the price i paid for it from DeAgo, however l would only be prepared to send them on a quarterly basis [12-13 issues] therefore around £120 or so with the postage.

Hope this helps

peter.

I've sent you a private message
John b
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby John b » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:41 pm

Peter B I've sent another message.
John b
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant