Terminator

Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

Re: Terminator

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby comic123 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:43 pm

buildtheterminator@hachette-service.com is on the email for customer service maybe it will work
comic123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby steve131 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:54 pm

Judging by the interest of this thread , I think this one is most certainly a winner and that it would have no problem selling.
steve131
Colonel
Colonel

Postby conqueror060 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:46 am

comic123 wrote:buildtheterminator@hachette-service.com is on the email for customer service maybe it will work

Thank you I will try it tomorrow to see if this works
Built: Ford Shelby Mustang, F1 Red Bull RB7, Bismarck, RC Spitfire, Millennium Falcon
Currently building: R2D2, USS Constitution, La Bretagne, Jaguar E-Type, McLaren MP4-4
Stashed: Hachette Mallard, Altaya Pacific 231, IJN Akagi
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby conqueror060 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:48 am

steve131 wrote:Judging by the interest of this thread , I think this one is most certainly a winner and that it would have no problem selling.

I though exactly the same hahaha. I hope there will be a sufficient number of subscriptions to get the full release the sooner possible
Built: Ford Shelby Mustang, F1 Red Bull RB7, Bismarck, RC Spitfire, Millennium Falcon
Currently building: R2D2, USS Constitution, La Bretagne, Jaguar E-Type, McLaren MP4-4
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Hum » Tue May 29, 2018 9:26 am

I would subscribe to help the case but they don't take subscriptions from Australia.

I'm sure it will get a full release....
Hum
Corporal
Corporal

Postby conqueror060 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:02 pm

The email buildtheterminator@hachette-service.com works indeed, still awaiting response.

Thank you for your suggestion.
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby conqueror060 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Finally I got a very quick response, less than 1 day! Unusual for any customer service, which is something I appreciate.

Here is what they told me:

"I do apologise we are currently awaiting stock for this collection. Once our stock is replenished we will take the payment from you and have your issues sent out."
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby casper » Thu May 31, 2018 3:46 am

Had my subscription email that said first set of parts will be sent soon :D
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Postby conqueror060 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 am

Issue 4

conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby casper » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:08 am

email I got a couple of days ago.
So will i be sent all four issues in one go :think: with a piece of paper explaining its a test.

Welcome and thank you for subscribing to The Terminator - Build the T-800. Please read the following and keep it handy for future use. Your subscriber code is .............which must be quoted in all correspondence.

Payment Details

· Your subscription starts with issue 1 and you will receive 4 issues every 4 weeks.
· Thank you for arranging to pay for your subscription by Direct Debit. Please let us know if the details below are incorrect.
Bank Account Name: MARK
Bank Account Number:
Bank Sort Code:
· Your account will be charged with £35.96 every 4 issues; however your first payment may be less depending on your start issue. Issue 1 is priced at £1.99, issue 2 is priced at £5.99 and issue 3 onwards is priced at £8.99.

PLEASE NOTE PAYMENTS WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT WITH THE PUBLISHER’S NAME – Hachette Partworks Ltd

Delivery Details
· Please allow up to 28 days for your first delivery.
· Copies will be delivered to:
Mr Mark Williams

Subscription Gifts
Wherever possible, your FREE subscription gift(s) will be packaged and sent along with your copies, as follows:
· The Terminator Keyring - In your 1st shipment
· Notebook - In your 3rd shipment
· The Terminator T-Shirt - In your 5th shipment
· 1977 Metropolitan Police Dodge Monaco - In your 7th shipment
Please note the order may be slightly different than advertised.

Customer Service
If you have any queries, or would like to make any changes to your subscription account, please contact us by using one of the methods listed below and/or overleaf. Please quote your customer account number: .....
By Phone 0344 892 7210
By Email customerservice@buildtheterminator.com (please quote your account number on all emails and please do not include card details)
By Post The Terminator - Build the T-800, DBF, Unit 4 Pullman Business Park, Pullman Way, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 1HD

You have a right to
Request access to a copy of your personal data, ask us to stop processing your data for marketing purposes, request your data to be transferred to you, request your data to be rectified and updated, request your data to be deleted or erased.

To enforce your right, please send a letter to Eaglemoss Ltd, Beaumont House, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8TS or by email to privacy@eaglemoss.co.uk.
We will always keep your data safe and never share it with anyone.
casper
General
General

Postby snapdragon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 pm

Hang on....

Both Eaglemoss and Hachette on the same email???
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
Certified model building idiot! Please treat with kindness!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Jacklin distribute for both companies, so somebody messed up :laughing-rolling:
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby royjess » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:38 pm

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Just like I said in my last post on this thread, you will be dealing with the same people from the same distribution company regardless of who's the publishers ;)
Completed Builds Hachette - The Black Pearl
Completed Builds DeAgostini - Build the Millennium Falcon

Always thinking outside the box....!
royjess
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby conqueror060 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:22 am

So, the 28 days have passed and still no charge in my card (subscribed on 2/5/2018) :think:
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby booth » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:01 pm

It will be interesting to see if any issues are sent out in this test. I have not known hachette to do that on any other occasion, (unlike De Agostini or Eaglemoss).

I have subscribed to many other Hachette partworks and not received any test issues. I seem to remember just getting a letter saying that it’s been delayed etc

Fingers crossed
booth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby casper » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:59 pm

Currently on part four of the test issues and the off sale date is the 6th June :think:
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Postby conqueror060 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:36 pm

booth wrote:It will be interesting to see if any issues are sent out in this test. I have not known hachette to do that on any other occasion, (unlike De Agostini or Eaglemoss).

I have subscribed to many other Hachette partworks and not received any test issues. I seem to remember just getting a letter saying that it’s been delayed etc

Fingers crossed

Very interest information. Maybe Hachette’s policy is to take subscriptions on test run, collect the information about how popular the title is and make the subscription active and start the shipments only if the title gets the ful release???

Personally I don’t agree with this policy. I would like to charge me and get the pack with the 4 test issues (like deagostini did with Tirpitz in Germany).
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Hum » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:30 am

How did you all go with this? Did the test issues arrive? Any more pics of the parts put together?
Hum
Corporal
Corporal

Postby conqueror060 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Unfortunately, nothing arrived. So a couple of days before I cancelled my subscription.

I found and bought issues 3 and 4 from eBay. I still miss issues 1 and 2 so I cant start any build...

If anyone has an extra copy of these issues in new condition I interest.

The quality of the parts I have examined from issue 3 and 4 looks promising, there are many metal parts and the plastic doesn’t look so bad.
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby comic123 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:59 am

Did you ring or email re cancelling subscription? as emailed from confirmation link n had mail failed message :angry-banghead:
comic123
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Partwork previews