MiG-29 Fulcrum on development by Deagostini

Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby conqueror060 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:02 am

It has been announced in Modelspace forums that a new MiG-29 Fulcrum partwork is in development process by Deagostini.

What we know so far:

The scale will be 1/24, the weight 5.55kg and the material used diecast metal and ABS plastic.

It will also have many motorized functions and lighting. Retractable undercarriage Operable flaps, elevators, canopy and airbrake

More details to be revealed soon.

It sounds similar to hachette f-14 tomcat to me??? Or it would be something completely different? 8-)
Built: Ford Shelby Mustang, F1 Red Bull RB7, Bismarck, RC Spitfire, Millennium Falcon
Currently building: R2D2, USS Constitution, La Bretagne, Jaguar E-Type, McLaren MP4-4
Stashed: Hachette Mallard, Altaya Pacific 231, IJN Akagi
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Re: MiG-29 Fulcrum on development by Deagostini

Postby booth » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 am

It’s already in sale in Russia

https://mig.deagostini.ru/
booth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby conqueror060 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:23 am

good catch here!!! I’m wondering if they will release it in the UK soon
Built: Ford Shelby Mustang, F1 Red Bull RB7, Bismarck, RC Spitfire, Millennium Falcon
Currently building: R2D2, USS Constitution, La Bretagne, Jaguar E-Type, McLaren MP4-4
Stashed: Hachette Mallard, Altaya Pacific 231, IJN Akagi
conqueror060
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby Mustang » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:54 pm

These are meant to be on there way this year to the UK

Mazda Cosmo Sport

VW Beetle 1303 Cabrio

GAZ M-20 Pobeda

MiG-29 Fulcrum

ZIS-110

Fast & Furious Dodge Charger R/T

Fiat 126P

Nissan GT-R nismo R35

Theres only two I would look at, that's the Nissan as I missed the Eaglemoss version and the Dodge Charge but only if I'm able to convert it to a diffent better looking Dodge :think:

As for the Mig :snooty:
Mustang
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby snapdragon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:56 pm

Could be tempted back into partworks by the Mig 29, Trumpeter has several Mig 29 variants in their 1/32 range which although smaller (Length: 536.2mm Wingspan: 356.5mm) they are cheaper and although lacking working parts, lights etc are probably the better option regarding space etc. Besides, the colours look a bit suspect to me and Vallejo have brought out some colour sets for modern Russian aircraft which is a good excuse to build a Mig and try them out!

I'll have a look at what extras are available for the trumpy kits... could be another epic build on the way!
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
Certified model building idiot! Please treat with kindness!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ernietheviking » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:14 pm

This thing looks pretty ropy from a modelling perspective - lots of large panel gaps , iffy colours and sloppy details (not to mention screws !)
The 1/32 Trumpeter kit (if accurate !(something that can be optional with Trumpy)) will be a tenth of the price and although a lot smaller and without the gizmos , will be a better bet.
That said, as always, if lacking modeling skills, then it's the only game in town if A) anyone wants one and B)can afford it.
Good for Deagostini releasing it (in Russia) and will watch the YouTube video build while improving my Russian !
ernietheviking
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Partwork previews