Heard about a new partwork ? Tell us here

Re: Enterprise D

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Narayan » Tue May 21, 2019 3:42 pm

booth wrote:Just received this email. As expected

Dear Collector,

Thank you for your support for our recent collection Build the Star Trek Enterprise-D.

Unfortunately, I am writing to let you know that we are suspending publication of this collection.

This is in accordance with our terms and conditions and you have not been charged for your subscription.

We do hope to continue this publication in the future and are currently working on upgrading the model. As a subscriber, you will be the first to get any updates regarding this collection & will receive a special gift for your initial interest.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0344 472 5244 or email build-enterprise@eaglemoss-service.com.

Best Regards,
The Publisher

I got a similar e-mail from them having signed up for the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. I don't have much experience with Eaglemoss but are they likely to continue these or are they dead in the water?

Graham
Narayan
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Streethawk71 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:24 pm

This is a standard reply and the way things happen when a partwork has had a trial run for a few issues, you'll probably find that it will go quiet now for at least 12 months until it goes live, then you'll see more advertising on TV and magazines. also will be available in the shops. The Ecto-1 is the same, although this is generating so much popularity and is already set to go fully live Summer 2019 in the states, so hopefully will be the same or shortly after for us?
Streethawk71
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Previous

Return to Partwork previews