Coming direct from the factory to me.....

The place for idle chatter

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby snapdragon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:35 pm

….. Is this beast!

Once the RFM Panther G has been done I will finish the ZM Dornier and then look at this one!

James
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Coming direct from the factory to me.....

Postby steve131 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:42 pm

:mrgreen: As ever totes JELL . Will you be doing a comparison spure photos against ZM or just a build?
steve131
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Coming direct from the factory to me.....

Postby snapdragon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Both HKM and ZM kits are really close in detail. There's not much to separate them apart from having to think well outside the box for a nose weight for the ZM kit and it having a clear skin. HKM have provided one in the box which fits inside the front engine.

It will be just a build and I will get some seatbelts and see if Eduard do some more detail stuff for it. I am already thinking about Luftwaffe night fighter camo!

Start putting loose change in a jar, Steve and then look around Ebay! Treat yourself or just hint for Christmas! Both ZM and HKM are kits that take at least a month and so really work out quite cheap in the end because you don't need to buy anything for a while and that restored the bank balance!
Partwork Building is like meeting enemy action - no plan survives first contact!!
snapdragon
Colonel
Colonel

Return to The Mess Room