Build The Endeavour

Build The Endeavour

Sponsor

Sponsor

Build The Endeavour

Postby Millwallsteve » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:00 am

Hello All

My wife bought me the part works model series "Build the Endeavour"....unfortunately I have lost\mislaid the full size plans for the MAINMAST. I'm almost 2 years into the project and I cannot go any further without these plans, I'm hoping somebody in this forum may have built this model and still have these plans around. I'm will to pay for postage and will copy the plans and then re-send them back. I tied contacting Eaglemoss, but they were as helpful as a cat flap in an elephant house. Also, later on I will need some tips on rigging as this is something that I have never attempted before as my modelling background was cars.

Also my wife (bless her0 has also got me 2 more partworks - Sovereign of the Seas and U96.....I'm hoping this forum will help in the future when I start these projects....fortunately my man cave is big enough to accommodate several projects at once.

Hope to hear from somebody soon......Millwallsteve
Millwallsteve
Cadet

Re: Build The Endeavour

Postby wingnut » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Welcome to the forum Steve (I assume) you have made the right choice in choosing PMF there is a wealth of knowledgeable guys and some gals*** who will gladly come to your aid if you should need help and advice
Mike.
*** no offence intended ladies ;)
Coming second place makes you the fastest loser.
wingnut
Captain
Captain

Re: Build The Endeavour

Postby Mark » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:38 am

Hi Steve, and welcome to the forum. I can't help you, but hopefully somebody else can. I've moved your post tot he Endeavour section where you might get a better response.
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General discussions